Suite 200 to 235
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
7:00AM – 5:00PM
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Procedures & Services
Our procedures and services offered may have changed. All of our offices perform usual procedures such as physicals, EKG’s and pulmonary evaluations while many also do gynecological exams and skin lesion removals. Please verify with your office when you make your appointment if you are expecting to have a certain service performed.
- Copay is due at the time of service.
- Please notify the office within 24 hours for Cancellations.
- There will be charges for No Shows
- Please bring your insurance card for every visit.
We will do our best to see you the same day you call if you are ill. New patients are welcome and we ask that they arrive fifteen minutes prior to their scheduled time to allow for insurance verification, when necessary, and to fill out their new patient paperwork or you can print out these forms and bring them with you.
Forms of Payment
Cash, Checks, Mastercard, and Visa. Payment is due at the time of your visit.
We accept all major forms of insurances. Unfortunately we are not taking Baycare(Evolutions & PHCS), Aetna Golden Medicare Plan, Humana Gold, Wellcare, PHCS, or Medicaid patients at this time.
We are proud to introduce our nurse practitioner, Meredith Dykes, who is in our office on Fridays from 8:30-1:30. She is able to provide the same services as Dr. Kostamo. Please call today to request an appointment with her.
- Bayfront Medical Center 701 6th St. S. St. Petersburg, FL 33701. (727)-823-1234
- Edward White Hospital 2323 9th Ave N. St. Petersburg, FL 33713. (727)-323-1111
Age Range for This Practice
We see patients 7 years of age and older.