508 S. Habana Ave.
Tampa, FL 33609
8 AM to 5 PM
Lunch: 12 PM to 1 PM
8 AM to 1 PM
Extended hours available Tuesday and Thursday evenings upon request
Procedures & Services
- Treatment of most acute and chronic illness
- Ear Lavage
- B-12 Injections/ MIC Injections
- Aerosol Treatment
- General Physical Exams/Wellness
- School Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- ADD/ADHD Screening
- Weight Management
- Pap Smear
- Minor Suturing
- Minor Dermatological Procedures (wart freezing)
- Joint Injections of shoulder and knee
First and foremost, we will do our best to see you if you are ill on the same day you call.
We make every effort to reflect a patient-centered atmosphere in our practice for every single one of our patients. We are pleased to provide our services with respect, compassion, and dedication. We strive to earn the confidence of our patients, understanding that our everyday assignment is to provide the best possible medical care service. We strive to be as available as much as possible with extended evening after hours on Tuesday and Thursday, beyond our usual business hours. There may be extra charges for these “after hours” times depending on your insurance. Dr. Flodin and our Certified Physician Assistant, Kimberly Channels, work hand in hand to provide you quality health care in a timely manner.
- We do ask that all patients present their insurance cards at check-in to the receptionist at each time of service.
- We also do require all co-payments and unmet deductibles be paid at the time of service.
- We are always open to suggestions to further improve our office and services.
Forms of Payment
We accept Cash, Check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Payment is due at the time of visit.
We accept all major forms of insurance. Unfortunately, we are not accepting Humana Gold Classic, PHCS, or Medicaid at this time.
Age Range for This Practice
Patients from 5 years and above are welcome to our practice.