Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638
8:00AM – 4:30PM
Extended hours are available in the morning and the afternoon upon request with an appointment.
Saturday extended hours available after 8:00 am upon request with an appointment.
Family PracticeFamily Practice
Procedures & Services
It is the goal of our office to provide a wide range of comprehensive medical services in a timely manner.
We provide the following services:
- Holter Monitors
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Glaucoma Screening
- Blood Draws; to be sent to an outside laboratory
- Suturing of Lacerations
- Gynecological Exams
- Mole Removal
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for both Men and Women
- Nutrition Evaluation
- Botox and Juvederm Injections
- Physicians-Administered Weight Management Program
- Ear Lavage
- Aerosol Treatments
- Joint Injections
- Smoking Counseling
- We offer a variety of pharmaceutical grade supplements.
If you require hospitalization your care will be transferred to a hospital specialist. Upon discharge, you hospital records will be transferred to our office so that your care can be continued with us.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- You need to provide a valid insurance card and photo I.D. at every visit.
- Cancellations and No-showed appointments. We request that you notify the office 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, if you should need to cancel your appointment. Fees are assessed for no-shows.
- We require 5 to 7 business days for all referral requests.
Our office strives to be available when you need us. If you find that an urgent situation should arise, we can usually schedule an appointment for you on the same day. For your convenience, we also have availability after usual business hours on select evenings, as well as Saturday mornings. There may be extra charges for these “after hours” times depending on your insurance.
Forms of Payment
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, American Express, and MasterCard
We accept most major forms of insurance. Unfortunately, we are not accepting new Medicare patients, Medicaid, or PHCS at this time.
Age Range for This Practice
We see patients 13 years of age and older.