Busy S. Tampa medical office now hiring Medical Assistants.
Great pay and benefits.
Please fax resume: 813-877-9680
Busy S. Tampa medical office now hiring front desk receptionist.
Great pay and Benefits.
Please fax resume: 813-877-9680
Certified Professional Coder
Physicians group in Tampa seeking a professional certified coder for our billing office located on Amberly Dr.
Responsibilities include coding/billing claims, insurance collection and follow up on past due accounts, & telephone customer service for patient billing questions. Proficiency in 10-key, customer service, medical terminology and medical billing is a must.
Must be AAPC certified with a least one year of experience to qualify. Please include salary history and requirement when faxing or emailing resume.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 813-971-2230
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP-C) or Physician Assistant (PA-C)
We are an established and growing family practice located in the Land O’Lakes area, currently looking for an ARNP-C or PA-C to fill a part time position.
Our office is able to provide not only the typical services you would expect from a family practice, but is also able to provide a myriad of integrative services that today’s discriminating health consumer is looking for. Patients can be seen for hypertension, elevated cholesterol, diabetes, cardiac problems, and Bioidentical Hormone replacement therapy for both women and men. Preventative health care services such as pap smears, prostate checks, hearing screening, glaucoma screening, EKG’s and more are available. There really are few traditional medical problems that we don’t provide care for.
Overview: Responsible for providing primary care services are including but not limited to assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, treating, and educating patients in collaboration under a licensed physician.
Responsibilities: Assesses patient status by obtaining health history through patient/family interview and reviews; assessing illness, risk factors, family history and performing appropriate physical exam. Prescribes a plan of care including diagnostic tests, medications, and diagnostic procedures. Implements and follows through with specific treatment plans.
Able to send patient to appropriate specialist as needed. Interprets laboratory tests and diagnostic studies according to protocols and consults with physicians as needed. Sutures minor lacerations. Educates patient with appropriate plan of care. Educates and guide patients to promote wellness and assume responsibility for participation in their continued health care.
- Current valid Florida ARNP License
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Primary care experience preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits including paid medical malpractice insurance
Please fax your resume to 813-949-2924 or email email@example.com
Medical Assistant needed for a busy Internal Medicine Office in Apollo Beach, FL.
Position is full time, offering Health, Dental, and Life insurance as well as PTO. Other optional benefits offered as well.
Please Fax resumes to 813-645-0912
Practice Liaison needed for a Physician Group with multiple office locations in the Tampa Bay Area.
- Shares information between GMS administrative departments and GMS office locations.
- Performs Site reviews and provides reports to GMS administration regarding the workflow, efficiency, profitability and compliance of each office, annually or as needed.
- Makes onsite visits to all GMS offices and provides assistance regarding workflow and training issues to providers, office managers, and occasionally staff members, as needed.
- Evaluates new offices that express interest in joining GMS.
Assists with setting up new office sites and training office manager, provider and staff.
- Plan and organize corporate events as needed.
- Works on projects as assigned, helps research and roll out new programs to offices.
- Facebook/Website – Review patient surveys and complaints. Works with office to resolve.
Previous medical office manager experience is preferred. Aprima EMR experience and general knowledge of coding/billing is helpful but not required.
Please fax resume to 813-971-2230 Atten: Angelica. Please share the salary you would like to receive.
GMS Florida West Coast, Inc. was formed in 1997 by a group of local Primary Care Physicians in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. Its corporate offices are located on Amberly Drive in Tampa. GMS provides an array of benefits for its 200 plus currently employed team members. The company encourages a friendly work atmosphere with each of its sites providing their own unique environment. GMS is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.